Have you been coming to church on Sunday but missing that connection with your church community?
St. Luke’s invites you to SLoW down and reconnect with community members. St. Luke’s on Wednesday is a new fellowship in which a light supper and lively, thought-provoking discussion are served up weekly.
Join us as we fill our bellies and feed our soul at 6:30pm Wednesday nights, November 1, 8, and 15. December 6 and 13. January dates to come.
All ages, all church members -- both new and lifelong -- are invited to attend. Conveniently timed after the 6pm Candlelight Communion service and before choir rehearsal.
Get connected at St. Luke's by getting involved:
- Attend a SLoW Down for Fellowship & Food gathering (see above).
- Attend The Episcopal Way Sunday 11/19.
- Attend a one-time event (like the Shrove Tuesday pancake supper in February)
- Join a short-term group (like a book study group)
- Go deeper in worship by joining a worship ministry
- Participate in a life-changing outreach ministry
Need a hand figuring out where God is calling you? Contact Fr. Greg