Worship With Us!
Never been to an Episcopal Church before? Read here.
Nursery care is provided for infants and toddlers through age 3 during all Sunday worship services.
8:00 Traditional Holy Communion
A spoken Holy Communion service using Rite One from the Book of Common Prayer, featuring Elizabethan language, with a sermon. As the week dawns, take time to be still, pray and reflect, and receive the gift of the Sacrament. Learn more
9:30 – 10:15 Sunday School (Preschool to Grade 8)
and Adult Fellowship Time (September - May)
10:30 Choral Holy Communion
This is our fullest expression of the beauty, substance and depth of worship in the Episcopal tradition. Classic hymns with organ and choir, a full complement of scripture readings and sermon will nourish your mind as well as your soul and spirit. Learn more
- The Book of Common Prayer, 1979.
- Bible readings for Sundays and major feasts can be found at the Episcopal Church's Lectionary Page.
- Revised Common Lectionary with art, prayer, reflections, etc. at Vanderbilt University's RCL site.
- Free printable liturgical calendar poster (2017-18 year)
- Prayer Cycles: Diocesan (Colorado), Anglican (The World)
Children and Communion
The Episcopal Church encourages full participation in our liturgy and all baptized persons of any age are welcome to receive communion. When we baptize children, we welcome them into God’s family, just as they have been welcomed into our individual families.
Children may not understand all the mysteries of the Eucharist (who does? ☺) but they are learning how the Family of God breaks bread together and receives food for the journey. Read more