The 9 a.m. service is a kid-friendly, casual-dress, 30-minute communion service
Come as you are to worship, and have the rest of the day to play!
- Liturgy designed to be especially inviting to children. All ages are welcome!
- October through May: Grow in Grace. In the Chapel, with blanket seating or pews -- you choose.
- Memorial Day through October: Grace in the Garden. Bring your hats, blankets, and folding chairs. The service begins in the shady area around the statue of the Madonna & Child for the Liturgy of the Word, and moves to the Memorial Garden for Holy Communion. Please note, in case of inclement weather (or the grass is too wet), we will worship in the Chapel.
- Bike to church (no need to dress up!)
- Followed by coffee & fellowship in the Narthex year-round
Children and Communion
The Episcopal Church encourages full participation in our liturgy and all baptized persons of any age are welcome to receive communion. When we baptize children, we welcome them into God’s family, just as they have been welcomed into our individual families.
Children may not understand all the mysteries of the Eucharist (who does? ☺) but they are learning how the Family of God breaks bread together and receives food for the journey. Read more
Spiritual Deepening & Fellowship at 9:30 a.m., the Sunday after Labor Day through the Sunday before Memorial Day:
- Sunday School & Nursery for kids through grade 8
- Coffee & conversation in the Narthex
- Special programming each week in the library (occasionally moved to the Parish Hall for space reasons).
- Information on all happenings at 9:30 a.m. HERE.