2017 Pilgrimage to Spain
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in Fort Collins is planning a group Pilgrimage to walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain, May 15-29, 2017 with the Rev. Greg Foraker. The Camino de Santiago, or the way of St. James, actually begins in St. Jean de Port, France, and continues some 500 miles to Santiago. This same path has been taken for hundreds of years by the faithful making their holy pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. This is a life-changing journey that you won’t want to miss. For more information contact Fr. Greg at St. Luke’s.
Learn about this inspiring pilgrimage at one of four information meetings (all information meetings will include the same information, choose the best meeting time):
- Wednesday, September 7, 3:30-5:30pm during Fr. Greg’s Drop-In Hours at Starbucks
- Special Movie Night: The Way on Thursday, September 15, 6:30pm in the Library
- Sunday, September 18, 9:30am in the Library at St. Luke’s
- Sunday, September 25, 11:30am in the Library at St. Luke’s
- Thursday, September 29 at 6:30pm in the Library at St. Luke’s